Tuesday, 20 May 2014

Enjoying my Money

I would like to do many things if I were the richest person in the world just for a day. The first thing that I probably do is make a huge donation for people who do not have all the necessary things to live. I would like to visit these countries and share my time with all the people who live there. Second, I would like to share my money with my family and friends and make some business and investments to secure my retirement for the rest of my life. Consequently, I would like to learn all the things that I really love (because I do not want to stay at home) like: playing piano, playing squash, learning about decoration, learning about business to give financial advice, and so on . Finally, I would like to travel to Bora Bora with my family and friends and spend half of my day on the beach drinking any beverage made with coconut and eating fish. After that I would like to go the North Pole and rent a special transportation (tundra vehicles) to see the polar bears, the belugas, and at the end of the day see the aurora borealis inside a warm igloo with a big hole in the middle. In conclusion, although there are many things to do if I have a lot of money, the main important thing is share all of that I have with my family and friends.

Beluga

Polar bear
Bora Bora

4 comments:

  1. That sounds like a busy day! I agree with you; if I were the richest person in the world for a day, I would love to travel to exotic destinations around the world.

    Corrections:
    ...like playing the piano, playing squash, learning about decoration, learning about business to give financial advice, and so on.

    Finally, I would like to travel to Bora Bora with my family and friends and spend half of my day on the beach drinking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Share your money with me!!! jajajaj I'm such a wonderful person :) or maybe I could work for you jajajaja. I like your post Vivian! see ya'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you! Sharing or donating money is very nice way!
    Thank for your amazing opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's sounds great. Donating money is nice! I enjoyed reading your blog! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete